martes, 11 de agosto de 2015

My Course

It was a Monday afternoon when I get to know the teacher Elsa, I was afraid because I did not know how was it she. When she presented she was a friendly, that cute person, responsible, understanding, then stop being afraid; but even I was afraid because I was my turn to introduce myself and all my colleagues spoke very good English.

This school year has been very different and very special because when we started I had 33 weeks gestation, my baby was growing every day more and more. However, well I attended classes three times a week, the days pregnancy fatigue and felt more; including books and works I get when my baby was born. Everything went very fast the after day I attended to normal school, was a Thursday when 8:50 am when I had the great blessing of having her in my arms and meet my princess Isabella Fabiana, I started another experience in my life, and thanks my mother to I am supporting today I can say that without it I do not know if he managed to finish the course, she travels on Mondays and Thursdays returns to his home in Guanacaste.

My future goals are to have my own house, my focus to be dental office in a tourist area such as Samara, Nosara, Tamarindo. Able to offer to foreign and domestic excellent care and good oral quality, and to give my husband working as a dental assistant quality. 

In this course I had many experiences for example talk about my skills, such as protecting the environment, Geniuses and foundations that provide social support to people. They are very important issues that are related to the daily life of all people. When I got to talk about my skills I enjoyed it because I enjoy cooking and experimenting every day to do something different, but I've never done any cooking course; My mother taught me it has a lot of skill in the kitchen. On the other hand, have spoken about how to protect the environment is very important because today the world has suffered greatly from the man, global warming has been increasing every year which is of great involvement to health. Today there are different ways to protect the environment for example reduce, reuse, recycle.

On the other hand, human ingenuity is our way of thinking, working, build, interacts with others; it is the way of finding solutions to problems. Foundations are also very important institutions that exist today because they can and provide help to different people and people with diseases; they are people who need a helping hand. I feel happy when I help people who need me, I like to help those who need my parents have taught me to do charities and always without expecting anything in return, I am  happy just to provide me a happy smile.


After completing this course I am happy because I can say that I grew more as a person, I met new people with big hearts. It has been a difficult but I can say that not impossible. I am woman and mother a very happy, I love my family. Thanks God.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario